The perfect balance between acidity and richness - Dried Orange, Cranberry Juice, & Chocolate Cake
This specialty grade Colombian coffee comes from the mountains Northwest of Bogota. It is hand picked, mostly by the women of the area and wet processed using pure mountain water.
- Country of Origin: Colombia
- Farm Elevation: 1500-2000M
- Process: Hand picked, wet processed and bed dried
- Flavor Profile: Dried Orange, Cranberry Juice, & Chocolate Cake
- Roast level: Medium (Full City)
Our beans come from roughly 20 origins around the world. We select only the highest quality for our blends or single origin roasts. They are specialty grade and always score 85 points plus, normally over 95 points. This makes them the top 5-7% of the coffee in the world.
Specialty Grade Coffee Beans: no primary defects, 0-3 full defects, sorted with a maximum of 5% above and 5% below specified screen size or range of screen size, and exhibiting a distinct attribute in one or more of the following areas: taste, acidity, body, or aroma.